April 19, 2024
Read more about the article Kaduna communities not benefiting from constituency projects due to poor implementation – CODE
Cross section of participants at a town hall meeting organised by Connected Development to deepen citizens interest in government spending in Lere LGA

Kaduna communities not benefiting from constituency projects due to poor implementation – CODE

By Sani Idris The Community Monitoring Team (CMT) of a Pan African NGO, Connected Development (CODE), says on Friday that community members are not benefitting from constituency projects due to…

Continue ReadingKaduna communities not benefiting from constituency projects due to poor implementation – CODE
Read more about the article Palliative distribution will continue throughout my tenure – Gov. Zulum
Gov. babagana Zulum of Borno

Palliative distribution will continue throughout my tenure – Gov. Zulum

By Yakubu Uba Gov. Babagana Zulum of Borno says that his administration will sustain the distribution of palliatives support to the less-privileged and communities affected by insurgency throughout his…

Continue ReadingPalliative distribution will continue throughout my tenure – Gov. Zulum
error: Content is protected !!